Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Pallet Christmas Tree

    Just a simple Christmas tree that is easy to put up and take down.  
    Thank-you Mr. G for making it for me.
    It couldn't be more perfect!
















 ******************
Tuesday Teaser
******************
     
This tree fits perfect.  
It took several years for me to save up the money to buy 
my big lush bushy Christmas tree.
After using it for only 2 years, I had to downsize
and didn't get to put it up, till I moved here.
It had to sit in front of this fireplace & door where I had to walk around it.

Plus it took me about 2 hours to put it up and
 another 2 hours to take it down.
I found the perfect day to put the lights on the tree
 during a bit of snow.
I intended to just put on a simple string of lights.
I came across the greenery lights I used to use on the mantel and later on the staircase rails.
They worked out much better than the simple lights I'm sure. 
Took me longer to find them than to put them on the tree.
Mr. G. had already made and put up the star last week,
while I had made the garland. 

Go here for Scrappy Fabric Garland tutorial

I highly appreciate a very simple, country Christmas.

Below are the measurements that Mr. G followed. 
They worked perfectly for my space.
Please visit Dear Lillie Studio for her beautiful advent calendar idea.

Wooden Tree Advent Calendar Tutorial 

******************

 You'll find this post at several Linky Parties
Please check them out for some great ideas.
Thanks to
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.