Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sun Best ~ A Flower from My Dad

 Yesterday I looked out on the deck and saw something different!
 It was yellow.
 A closer looked revealed a Zinnia.
 I had thrown some old zinnia seeds in this pot back in the spring.
 Now in September, one lonely flower decided to grow.
I do see a little "bud"dy next to this lonely flower.
 These Zinnia seeds were some that Dad had saved.
No telling how old the seeds were,
but it was a blessing to find this beautiful flower yesterday
to remind me of the flowers that always grew along side the vegetables in the garden.



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, tender sign of your dad's spirit! He decided to show himself to you when you least expected it!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.