Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Scrappy Pillow for Aunt Billie Sue's Memory Quilt

       If I have time and  enough scraps left,  I make a pillowcase to go with a quilt if I'm presenting it to someone I know.   There were enough scraps to do a crazy patch pillowcase to go with Aunt Billie Sue's Memory Quilt.  You might also like to go back to the previous posts to get some history for the quilt that led to this pillow case starting with the box of clothing that was mailed to me.  






******************
Tuesday Teaser
****************** 
Not a detailed tutorial but just enough to tease your brain with an idea. 
Told with pictures
 A used dryer sheet for foundation.

 Capturing special things like ink marks for memory purpose.














  









 

"Burrito Style" method was used to put the pillowcase together.
 



*********************************
 ******************
****************************************

Thanks to the FREE program

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.