Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sun Best ~ Easter Sunday Dogwoods of Harlan, KY

Taken by my Photographer pro friend Chris Jones of Harlan, KY
 He has taught me a lot about photography.
He takes pictures for the local newspaper of Harlan, KY

Other shots Chris has shared with me that I have posted:
I didn't realize I had posted this many.

 National Play of the Day- Oct 11, 2014 

 Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #36 ~ Reflection of a Couple?

Sunday Best ~ Fall in Letcher & Harlan Co. KY by Chris Jones 

 Wordless Wednesday #104~ Magical Fall Spring Shots

 Sun Best ~ Cumberland Falls in the Fall

Wordless Wednesday #142 ~ Sunset at the Commonwealth

Wordless Wednesday #102~ UK vs SC 45-38!

Wordless Wednesday #101~ Pine Mountain, Kentucky 

Wordless Wednesday #87~Creekside & Harlan, KY Winter

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.