Monday, November 9, 2015

Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies- No Flour, No Sugar

          Back in the 70's & 80's I had an oven that always burnt the cookies.  When I found a 3 ingredient cookie recipe in a magazine, which I now see all over the internet, I was amazed and thought it was a typo & had left out an ingredient. It used peanut butter, egg & sugar. No flour!  I tried them & they were moist AND did not burn!  They turned out perfect every time.
      Recently, I had a craving for those cookies and thought I'd try using a sugar substitute.  They were still delicious!
***************************
To keep it simple and easy to remember, it's ONE of everything:
      
      1 Cup Peanut Butter (I like crunchy to add the nuts. If you use natural, make sure you blend the oil well. Too runny won't work.)
      1 Egg
      1 Cup of Sugar Substitute (or more to taste. Not an exact science like most baking.)



 Bake @ 350°F for about 12 minutes.
 These do crumble more easily than those made with sugar.


They are always great with a glass of skimmed milk!
 EnJOY!
**************************
Sharing at several Linky Parties
You MUST check them out for great ideas!
*************** 
  PhotoScape used to resize & watermark shots & edit shots.

4 comments:

  1. Would love to try your recipe. Thank you for sharing with us at Snickerdoodle Sunday. Pinning to share :)
    Have a great week!
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i make this recipe too, really fantastic! thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have you been all my life? MMMMMM thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.