Saturday, July 18, 2015

Quilt Shot Block #35 ~ 4 Patch Crumb

12 ½ inch block

               Even though it takes me over an hour just to make one 12½ inch block, I've been fascinated with using my "crumbs," as some call them.  I put together four 6½ inch blocks to make this one block.
          This is the pile that is now occurring.  This is what I'd really call crumbs.  Should I use them, or just stuff them in a pillow?
**********



http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Thanks to the FREE program:

Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo


1 comment:

  1. Cute crumb blocks! I'm cutting my small pieces into 1.5" squares for a postage stamp. It'll take me awhile to acquire enough as I was hoping to use all different fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.