Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wordless Wednesday #120 ~ Late Drive Thru @ Ritch Grissom

@ Ritch Grissom Memorial Wetlands
Melbourne, Florida, USA
Since our first trip to the Wetlands was cut short with a blown water hose,
we returned.  This time it was later in the day.
These are some images I caught with my Galaxy 4 phone.
******
Looking through these shadows, does your eyes play tricks on you.
Do you think you see an alligator or other animals?


*********************
The following are shots taken with the little Canon Sure Shot by Mr. G
These were taken on the first trip.







 
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page
 Attending these Linky Parties:
 Better in Bulk studio waterstone Wordless Wednesday on Tuesday   NanaHood.com

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! A magical time of day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love swamps and marshes. We have quite a few close by here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, although I don't get out to them as often as I'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joy
    I am so glad you left a comment on my blog, as I've had a great time today looking thru yours! These pics are so artistic. The tiny iron is one I have thought about for a couple years now... Seeking the perfect iron for piecing. I really like my turning cutting mat, but do find it hard to use when trying to fussy cut thru yardage. Still, love it for blocks. LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so warm and inviting. Where I live it is spring only by the calendar date, still wet and gloomy. You make me want to load up and come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magical series of photographs posted this week. Excellent job!
    JM, IL-U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like several of your beautiful shots, but my top favorites are the one for weekend reflection, and the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know if my comment got through... love the one for weekend reflection as well as the one above. But they're all excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That very first image is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photos, I can almost hear the sounds that you must have heard while taking them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely series of swamp shots. Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the depth in these photos - especially the first!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Beats the two snow storms we had!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.