Sunday, January 19, 2014

Scavenger Hunt 1-19-14

       I know the challenge is to go about taking new pictures.  However, for me, its a scavenger hunt to go back through my thousands of pictures that I've never posted on my blog.  It also gives me a moment to review some of the great things I've done and seen since I've retired, many including Mr. G, which reminds me how blessed I am.
Hat
@ Local Peddler's Mall about 2 weeks ago

Antique
@ History Museum in Pontiac, ILL on our Rt 66 trip
Something you are comfortable with
@ my home
I'm more comfortable when weather is warm enough for flowers to bloom.

Who is there?
@ Evansville Zoo

A Door
 @ KY State Fair

I was mesmerized by the detailed piecing and quilting of this quilt of a Public Library.  The door struck me as a major feature of the building.
 

P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

8 comments:

  1. Oh great photos, but who is there wins my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your door and your Whose there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the old washing machine. I can remember when my grandmother had one of these on her back porch. Her dryer was a clothes line and the sun. Thanks for stopping by Driller's Place. Come back anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the old washing machine. My mom had one like that when I was growing up. Love the who's there too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The antique washer is great. I'd love to have the quilt. It looks like it took a lot of work. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great collection. I love the shot of the flower (I'm pretending it means spring is close). What a cute goat!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.