Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Shirt

Last May I heard about a wish for a birthday shirt for a little girl's 7th birthday.
They brought the shirt over.  
Birthday girl Ava helped pick out the pink polka dot from my scrap fabric.
 I cut out the "7" free handed, used some stabilizer and a zig-zag stitch.  
Then we ran to the computer, pulled up some embroidery fonts, plugged the name into the computer.  Had the wish granted in about half hour.

Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo

7 comments:

  1. Super sweet birthday shirt. Pinned to my crafty board! Ava has great taste, luv her polkadots! She must have loved wearing her special "7" shirt for her big day! Have a super sunday and a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! My niece will be turning five in a couple of months. I think she might like one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see has has good taste in fabric too, beautiful shirt! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I'm going to steal this idea for my own little girl who's already turning one in two months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink polka dots and seven = perfection. :D Thanks for linking up to BeColorful this week.
    p

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.